[WAG] Red canister, green canister, orange canister.....?

clif at eugeneweb.com clif at eugeneweb.com
Wed Oct 11 21:31:23 PDT 2006

Hi Isaac,

Sorry I can't be of much help I just got one thing of tea, Ginsing I
think. I like it because it's not cafenated.

Herb uploaded a bunch of notes and I was going to eventually go over them
but I have to do my taxes right now. *oh boy* ;-) I did type up my own
also and you can find them at:

http://eugeneweb.com/twiki/bin/view/Ism/WAG

Look for the links to Warmup Exercises and Finishing up Exercises.

 	Hope that helps,
 	Clif