[WAG] Hello September class attendants

Jason Unternaehrer jason.unternaehrer at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 16 13:51:52 PDT 2006

My name is Jason,

Teacher Hu gave me the directions to your site. I attended the August session on Wudang Mountain. Our class, as I am sure Jesse has shared with you was smaller than your own by half. It is great to see you have put something like this together.

In my time with everyone in the class, I noticed much karmic influence going on and how interdependant we all are. And if you are like me, not very good at chopsticks, a perspective was grown that we must hold life like we do our food with chopsticks. Less like a fork stabbing with only intention, and more eloquently. I still have to use a fork at times. Though thanks to Jesse's invention of beginners chopsticks got on the beginners path. ha. Thanks to Jesse for many things but I have not been able to get a hold of him.

I don't know much about these post sites. I do know however that the White Can of Tea from the Kung Fu Tea House, is Ginsing.

Love and Light, -jason