[WAG] Red canister, green canister, orange canister.....?

Isaac Freeman isaac.freeman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:41:07 PDT 2006

Okay so I bought the tea from the teahouse and I know the one labeled WDang
Dao tea is the wudang dao tea, but the other coloured canisters, does anyone
have it written down?  I have the photos of the information in my pictures,
but I haven't been able to be certain of the cross referencing.

I have noticed that the tea that is rolled into balls lasts for many many
many pours.  I have a friend who left it in his teapot for several days and
said that it just kept making tea, and I'd say he goes through about three
or four pots a day minimum.

Also I noticed that the green leafy tea makes a reddish tea if you let it
sit for ten or twenty minutes in the thermos with just a few leaves and it
becomes amazingly flavourful.

Anyway thanks to anyone who has the information.

BTW, I'm currently working on the notes for the how to practise section of
the teachings as this section interests me the most. I'll be posting what
scribbles I wrote down, and I know that I need to make a lot of changes to
them, so I'd be happy if someone could review them. This part would not
include the hand postures but just the stages of meditation and what to do
at each stage, duration etc...
Hope to have it up by next week sometime.