[WAG] The Quake.

Isaac Freeman isaac.freeman at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:24:04 PDT 2008

This one news article says:
The epicenter of Monday's 7.8-magnitude earthquake was in Sichuan, about 57
miles northwest of the provincial capital of Chengdu.

If the co-ordinates I found on the net are correct looking at the attached
image,  it almost looks like the same or very near the same location....?

Feel free to investigate and correct me on this one as I'm really hoping i'm
not accurate here.