[WAG] Hello from Victoria.

clif at eugeneweb.com clif at eugeneweb.com
Fri Jan 18 00:09:17 PST 2008

So I was wondering if anyone has any pointers on what to whatch for as
mile posts on the path. I've heard of rumers problems with the energy
flow.

I've been going though something that was sorta like a long cold or feaver
that couldn't make up it's mind what it was. Sometimes the wrong thoughts
could make me nauseous.

Anyway if you know of any good or bad road signs please do tell. :-)

 	Ciao,
 	Clif