[WAG] Hello from Victoria.

clif at eugeneweb.com clif at eugeneweb.com
Mon Jan 7 00:30:56 PST 2008

Hi Issac,

Hey I guess I'm mostly cought up on my WAG email eh? ;-)

Well, lately I've been working on my webservers and fighting the never
ending war aganset SPAM. Ugh... Though I tend to bounce from one project
to the next so advances on any one front are slow...  During the
christmass season I was configuring a computer for my Brother's kids and I
must have sat still too long because I hurt my back. I may have pinched a
nerve, I get this pricly burning sensation on my skin in places.

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008, Isaac Freeman wrote:

> It's been a while since I have seen any emails to the list, so I thought I
> would send something.
>
> I'm wondering how you all are fairing and whether you still continue your
> practise?

Yes I work a bit at it each day, though not seriously, but hopfully
enough to not forget. It's hard to ballance work and meditation. I'll be
on a roll fixing someting on my servers and I'll get an almost irrisitable
urge process something just in the back of my mind which can be
stressfull.

> I'm also wondering how many of you returned to further training with Teacher
> Hu last year and who will go again in 2008?

Jessie was talking about this and I suggested that he ask Teacher Hu what
might be covered. I guess I got busy and didn't follow up on that.

> I think it's moving into two years now, I have made some interesting
> discoveries with QiGong in the last two years and am forever in awe of the
> different facets and depth of QiGong, I continue my practise here in
> Victoria, working primarily on exploring qi qualities, and body movement in
> realtion to qi, but also still working on the Interal Alchemy.
>
> Emi and I have moved into our own apartment in the last couple of days and
> are enjoying the comparative quietness to living with a total of seven
> people in the old house, this will lend towards more personal studying of
> QiGong and herbology for myself and allow Emi to have some much wanted
> quietness and personal space for her endevours.

Sounds very nice, I would like to move away and settle down somewhere
where I can study quietly some day. :-)

> Your brother in practise.
>
> Isaac Freeman.

 	Ciao!