[WAG] HI and LOVE

Kuanyin Productions kuanyinproductions at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:45:02 PST 2008

Hello Friends,
I trust that 2008 is moving you all deeper into your authentic self with
wisdom, love, and ease!
Things are pretty good here in Austin, TX. I am working full time at a TV
network and working on my documentary
called *Heal with Intention.*
I still have some videos to edit and post, but if you are curious I do have
a few Wudang videos on YouTube.
Search the
phrase *Evolovin *to find my page. I do hope to post more as time permits.

Hey, does anyone know what the name of the instrument is that woman played
for us the day in the meditation hall?

I am happy, healthy and doing my practice that is ever growing and changing.
I am open to working with anything that
makes me feel lighter and happier. That is the key.

I feel so blessed still to this day to have met you all in the way that I
did. For me it was a major initiation into adulthood.
Thank you all for the part that you played as friends and witnesses.

May your well run deep!
Namaste and Big Hugs!!
Love,
Angela Duncan