[WAG] The Quake.

Isaac Freeman isaac.freeman at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:38:11 PDT 2008

I have my passport with my Visa, picked it up yesterday.... It was odd
because I had this feeling of urgency to go pick it up, even though  I had
weeks to do so.., Flight into Chengdu, no ticket in my hand as of yet, but
it's paid for and waiting for me to pick up.

Yes I agree Muriel, and so does my mother, she's thanking god over and over
again that it didn't happen a few weeks later or that I was not there a few
weeks earlier.

Well, I pray Jesse is okay, but somehow I know he'll be okay.  Something
about his life skills that will get him through.