[WAG] Master Ni.

clif at eugeneweb.com clif at eugeneweb.com
Mon Jan 7 00:06:48 PST 2008

Hi Isac, and Wagers... ;-)

I've been a little too busy which is a poor excuse for my long silance. In
the Winters it's catching up on projects that were suposed to be done
summers ago and in the summers it's volunteering for community events that
I've gown attached to.

Anyway I think Gentelness is just an agreement among free beings on what
they're co-creating.

 	Clif