[WAG] Hi ALL! Video is coming along nicely!!

Kuanyin Productions kuanyinproductions at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:52:04 PDT 2006

Greetings!
Hope you are all integrating the phenomenal weeks we had in China.  I am
still processing, and had a lot of wonderful memories and teachings to bring
home with me.
I am working on the Travelogue Video as we speak. It is coming along
nicely.  I hope that Cliff will put a link to my site so that you all can
get DVD easily.
The beauty of Wudang speaks for itself, and the group paints itself notably
all throughout the mountain scape.  I look forward to sharing this wonderful
experience...it has truly been a dream come true.
Happy Meditating!

In the Tao,
Angela