[WAG] Security Information for Work

clif at eugeneweb.com clif at eugeneweb.com
Tue Sep 19 00:02:22 PDT 2006

Hi Herb,

Well I think if folks wanted to volunteer their own information that's
fine, and if it was just you asking that would be one thing, but I suspect
that some of us might not care to share their info with your employer or
goverment. So I suggest you contact individules off the list for this
question.

 	Best,
 	Clif