[WAG] Security Information for Work

Herbert J Roussel hrouss1 at lsu.edu
Mon Sep 18 22:53:20 PDT 2006

Could anyone provide me with the names and information of other members of
our group as well?  I only need to know the names of those who are not US
Citizen (Foreign Nationals Only).

I do not know if everyone will read this so if someone can provide me with
the names and nationalities of other members on our trip I would appreciate
it.

Muito Obrigado,

Herb

From:com.eugeneweb.wag-bounces at eugeneweb.com on 09/18/2006 18:37 EST