[WAG] Hello Everyone!

Eternal Spring eternalspringtours at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:26:23 PST 2008

Hello all!

I hope everyone is in fine spirits and in good health.

I am on the last leg of an amazing jouney, and have been to a large number of sacred sites in China - now in Shanghai getting a new worknig visa through the black market of sorts - a Yin to the Yang!

I will send some of the pictures taken, perhaps the best place was the Dragon and Tiger Mountains - Lung Hu Shan - to get to our lodgnig, we had to travel by bamboo skiff rafts through these amazing gourges, and cliff side temples.........

It was the place where the Heavenly Master Zhang Daoling came and set up the first organized Taoist training centers about 1,900 years ago - before that Taoism was more Shamanic, and not organized in a temlpe, or monastic setting.

On our last day there, we were training on a hillside that was the place of training for a one of the Heavenly Masters after Zhang Daoling.

Suddenly there appeared this smiling old taoist out of no where......

He was just standing next to us........

Smiling, he sat down, and watched our practice.....smiling and nodding his head.....

Then he got up and floated off......

His pockets were stuffed and overflowing with pine cones.

We named him the "Pine Cone Immortal......"

I was hoping Cliff would catch this, and put Yuko on the mailing list.

She would really love to talk to everyone I am sure - please also feel free to send her an email........

Yuko Kon - hempshoes at hotmail.com

She has been working very hard on her personal training, and is teaching Taoist Yoga at our small schol in Japan - www.taoyoga.jp  and been given the honor of being certified to teach Teacher Hu's meditation system as an instructor; guess I still have a lot of work to do!  Teacher Hu said she has been the best student he has ever had.........

Sending all love and peace, and I miss all of you.

Please let me know if any of you are hoping to come in June or September - the last sessions that will be taught by Teacher Hu.

Peace and love, Jesse  ^_^ /

Eternal Spring Tours  -  www.eternalspringtours.com  Bringing 3,000 years of tradition to you today................