No subject

Sun Feb 24 08:45:59 PST 2008

It flows to my feet¡­..
Then it turns and rises again¡­¡­..
Coming in and going out¡­¡­..
There is no limitation¡­¡­
Everything is in a harmonized state¡­..
~ Chan Tong Qi

The body is a miniature Universe¡­..

Get rid of awareness of body¡­..

Become empty enough¡­¡­..

When the corporeal body is empty, it shall be on par with emptiness¡­..

Heart-Mind is void¡­.

These shall provide the proper conditions for True Yang to come¡­.

These conditions become the abode for True Yang¡­.

The different layers of emptiness that exist contain different Qi¡­¡­.

The corresponding emptiness of the body will attract the corresponding Qi¡­.

Cultivate Innate Nature and Life Force together¡­¡­.

Innate Nature ¨C Heart-Mind

Life Force ¨C Corporeal Body

Does the body contain the Heart-Mind?

Does the Heart-Mind contain the body?

Transcend corporeality to gain Oneness of Heart-Mind and body.

An Undifferentiated State¡­..

In stillness the Jing shall be secured¡­¡­

As Yang Qi comes, the corporeal body can be transformed¡­..

Return to the Root and all things become synthesized.

An Undifferentiated State¡­¡­..

I wait until a little bit is subdued.
Throughout my corporeal body it is nothing but springtime.
One piece of the white cloud is followed by one whiff of fragrance.
One time of rain is followed by one time of freshness.
All the whole day I am like a drunken man.
I take care of the springtime in my body.
All Yin Elements are peeled off until there is nothing¡­
~ Chan San Feng

To have the same Te as Heaven and Earth.
To have the same operation as the four seasons.
To have the same fortune as the celestials and phantoms.

I use my corporeal body to imitate the operation of Heaven and Earth.

To be on a par with Heaven and Earth.

Synthesize with the True Heaven and Earth.

Shine over the Dantian like the Sun.

Extinguish the Deluded Heart-Mind.

Yet, persist to continue shinning over the Heart-Mind.

Yes, perhaps even having the idea to Meditate is Deluded Thoughts¡­¡­..

No Discrimination¡­¡­..

No Affirmation¡­¡­..

No Attachment¡­¡­

True Heart Mind is Emptiness and Nothingness¡­..

Extreme Nothingness and Emptiness contains Extreme Reality¡­.

Such a real thing that exists in the Nothingness is called the Great Unification.

What is this thing?

Primeval Qi¡­¡­

No response equals no awareness of self¡­.

Acquired disposition, viewpoint, ideas, all reach a complete cessation¡­¡­

Meditate¡­¡­

Gradually the Shen and Qi combine¡­¡­

Then we reach a cessation state of concentration¡­..

Jing is full ¨C no desire for sex.
Qi is full ¨C no desire for food.
Shen is full ¨C no desire for sleep.

Listen¡­¡­¡­.

Birds fly¡­¡­.

How to fly¡­¡­¡­..

No selfishness under my claws¡­¡­¡­

No traces¡­¡­.

No discrimination¡­¡­.

Why fly¡­..?

To return home¡­.

Where is home¡­¡­¡­?

Cessation concentration¡­¡­..

Everything seems to stop suddenly¡­..

Flying home to the Mysterious Pass¡­¡­¡­

Flying to what¡­¡­..?

My Original Face¡­¡­¡­..

To sail across a river, I need a raft¡­¡­..

When I reach the shore I will say goodbye to the raft¡­.

Fall into emptiness¡­¡­.

All things take their own course¡­¡­¡­

I never interfere¡­¡­¡­

When the tide arise¡­¡­.

I listen¡­¡­¡­.

As the tide withdraws¡­¡­¡­

I follow and fall into emptiness¡­¡­..

Empty all awareness of my existence¡­¡­

Cultivate¡­¡­¡­

First one must pass through 100 days of Laying Foundation.

Then we have 10 months of nurturing.

After this we must spend 7 days going through the Great Pass.

Then there is 3 years to Grow the Infant.

At last one must spend 9 Years to Break the Emptiness into Pieces.

The Novice must be able to provide proper clothes, and residence for their long term practice; the place should be a quiet one, deep in the heart of nature.

The food they take should be simple, and mostly vegetable in nature; no cold foods and no spice.

They must gain the knowledge and skill of the proper method of practice.

Nothing should be done to an extreme; all should be natural and in harmony.

There are three qualities that must be understood:

Post Heaven ¨C
We are born.
We are created.
We are manipulated.
This is our acquired or conditioned state.

Pre Heaven ¨C
Before we acquire form.
We are born, yet before creation.
Existing in a very different way.

Pre-Pre Heaven¡­¡­¡­..

We may think as such¡­..

Jing ¨C is in the Post Heaven State.

Qi ¨C is in the Pre Heaven State.

Shen ¨C is in the Pre-Pre Heaven State.

Transform Jing to Qi.
Transform Qi to Shen.
Transform Shen to Void.
Transform Void to Tao.

Jing is the very foundation.

When we practice in the beginning, there should be some method to preserve the Jing.

The Novice should begin the Journey of Reversal by allowing the two eyes to gaze at the Lower Dantian.

Such methods will begin the process.

Such methods will begin to drive away the stray and deluded thoughts.

One must embody the internal aim ¨C To Return to the Time Before One¡¯s Birth.

Open the Channels.
Build up the Qi.
Whole body becomes warm.
Feeling wonderful¡­

In the emptiness there is an ocean.

The roaring sound comes and roars strongly like a tide or an ocean.

Coming and receding¡­¡­¡­

Listening is important at this stage and you must stop the gazing¡­¡­¡­

In listening you must never discriminate.

Never question what it is or where it comes from.

You must gain the Magical Knowing; you know intuitively something is happening.

Quiet enough and naturally Yang Qi from the Emptiness will come into the body.

This is the Outside Yang Medicinal Substance ¨C the External Medicine.

When you feel hot, the Yang Qi has come into the body.

The timing process¡­..

~Quiet and Peaceful.
~Concentration.
~Forgetfulness.
~Cessation.

When the Yang Qi comes, there will be a small sound that will grow.

It is a roaring sound¡­¡­..

First they come to Hui Yin.

Then they will knock at Ming Men.

Then the weapon will arise and show its vigor.

By Listening, the Kan and Li naturally have their Intercourse.

The Intercourse takes place in the Emptiness.

You must keep the Water Pure.

How to do this?

Never turn the mind, never look at what takes place.

Fall into forgetfulness¡­¡­..

In the Taoism Doctrine this is termed ¨C Bathing.

A period of resting¡­¡­.

There will be vibration from the back¡­¡­..

Hot¡­¡­¡­

A cool feeling falling down the front¡­¡­..

Numbness¡­¡­.

Crispness¡­¡­¡­

Then falling into a deep emptiness for how long one does not know¡­¡­¡­

This is one True Cycle of the Water Wheel¡­¡­.

Taking place in a very quick and short period, in seconds, much faster than the mind could ever follow¡­¡­.

Combination of both Metal and Wood¡­

What is this combination?

Falling into Emptiness¡­¡­..

This purpose is to Recover¡­¡­..

Recover what¡­¡­.?

Return to the State of a New Born Baby¡­¡­..

As the Yang Qi becomes full, there will be the sign of Three Flashes of Light¡­¡­.

At this stage when the Roaring Sound comes, I stop listening¡­¡­

How?

Fall into Forgetfulness¡­¡­

The Foundation has been Laid¡­¡­¡­.

Begin the Stage of Nurturing¡­¡­¡­

First we must invite the Qi from Heaven and Earth ¨C Yang Qi.

Then we invite the Qi of the Emptiness that embraces Heaven and Earth.

What do we Nurture?

Have the Qi give arise to Shen, naturally and slowly¡­.

Put the Yang Qi into the Cauldron and take care of it.

This is called, Internal Elixir.

As you meditate, the Internal Light will become bright and shine into vastness.

Medicinal Substance ¨C Shen

Fire ¨C True Intention / Sincere Intention.

Cauldron ¨C Qi

Empty the awareness of the Corporeal Body.

In Practice there is truly only Concentration and Emptiness.

The people who engage in a strong indulgence of their sense organs, you will seldom have the chance to gain something Heavenly or Divine from Nature.

When you gain enough Yang Qi, it becomes like a pill.

It is in the Lower Dantian, but this is in no way related to the Corporeal Body.

Concentration is Fire.

Forgetfulness is Water.

Yet perhaps in different circumstances, we may use different terms¡­¡­¡­

When you perform Cultivation, always do the work in emptiness, never touch anything.

As you continue to practice you will gaze into the Lower Dantian and you may behold the vision of a Black Ball.

Never mind it, and continue the gazing in the empty state.

After some time there will appear a white circle within this ball.

The Black can be termed ¨C Lead ¨C and is the Qi.

The White can be termed - Mercury ¨C and is the Shen.

The Shen embraces the Qi and the Qi embraces the Shen.

Slowly this will become more and more White, while the Black will slowly disappear.

Like the hard rice that is cooked in water¡­¡­..

Is the water still there, and how about the hard rice?

The two have combined to become something else¡­¡­..

My nature is at one with all¡­¡­

All is equal and there is no difference.

When there is only a Powerful Light, an Enduring Brightness, hanging in the Emptiness¡­¡­

The True Primeval Nature has come on the scene¡­¡­.

Continuing to fall into the Deep and Vast Emptiness¡­¡­.

As one passes from this stage there will be signs that present themselves¡­¡­

The eyes, skin and whole body will feel as if shaking¡­¡­..

The Kidney area becomes hot¡­¡­..

Within the Inside Realm, one will see a red ball that is moving up and down¡­¡­.