[WAG] Guidelines For Practice & Practice Theory

Eternal Spring eternalspringtours at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 08:11:03 PST 2008

The Wayfarer Will to Learn Emptiness once spoke...................

Combine the Heart-Mind and Corporeality.

Reach the very root of destiny.

During this evolving course of combining Heart-Mind and Corporeality, Qi acts as the intermediary agent ¨C serving much like a tunnel to connect both the Corporeality and Heart-Mind.

We find we have many ideas concerning the awareness of the body.

Lose all awareness of the body and corporeality.

The subtlety of nature lies in knowing.

How does this subtlety come into being?