[WAG] Hello Everybody!

Kelly Atlas Bauche atbauche at verizon.net
Wed Apr 11 11:20:24 PDT 2007

I hope this email finds you all well!

I just got back from Japan and China where I saw Jesse and Yuko in
Kamakura. So, I wanted to pass on the few photos that I took. I think I
was so happy and overwelmed by their hospitality and the beuty of
Kamakura that I found I hadn't taken so many photos after all.

So, I added a few from the rest of my journey to the album on the wag
site.   http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/kellyA/

you were all in my thought when I was in China. I flew into HongKong
then crossed the border into ShneZhen..flew to Guilin and another two
hours to YangShou. Where I studied Taiji and took a Chinese class. It
was really really great. Then finished in Beijing to buy tea.

I am putting these on to encourage anybody else to do the same I would
love to see and hear what everybody has been up to. I saw Emi, she so
nicely came in from Toyoko to see me and it was really great to see her.
She looked so beautiful.....Issac?

Jesse and Yuko were as usual the most amazing hosts. They found me a
Japanese Inn and showed me around their fantastic city. Kamakura
is....well you should see it!

Please let's hear from each other. Last October was profound for all of
us and I am so interested in how your ives are going. Add family
pictures to the site.
Lots of love
Kelly