[WAG] update

Charna Linder clinder at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 30 21:39:56 PDT 2006

Just returned from business trip and got up to speed on the WIKI, it is wonderful, thank you so much Clif.  I will have some time now to go through my notes and add to what we have.  I will absolutely put in the TAI QI  Qigong series we had.  Thanks to everyone for the photos, I love going through them.  I can't wait for Angie's DVD.

Did any of you have as tough a time re-integrating to the "real  world" as I did?  Tell me your experiences if you would like to share.

Found out that the cough and general yuckiness in Wudang was a sinus infection, if any of you are still coughing etc, you might want to check that out.

Later

Charna