[WAG] I've uploaded pictures.

clif at eugeneweb.com clif at eugeneweb.com
Wed Sep 27 07:05:19 PDT 2006

Hi Isaac,

Opps I almost spoke too soon! I just played one but there was only static
for sound. It seems like they take awhile to download.

Oh by the way I made it back to Beijing ok and am at the internet cafe
that Jesse talk me about :-) I'll be in SF on the 28th. Yeah justtried
another one just static for sound.

 	See ya!
 	Clif