[WAG] email list sign up

clif at eugeneweb.com clif at eugeneweb.com
Wed Sep 20 02:35:16 PDT 2006

Hi Graham, and gang,

How're things back home. Well I waved good by to the last of our group as
they left on the bus today ;-( The're headed off to Beijing. Jesse will
sudy Tie Chi with a famous master, Muriel is off to Shanghai to visit
relitives and I think the rest are going to shop and sightsee a bit. I'm
staying here for a while, going for hikes and working on my notes.

I walked down the little trail to the Kung foo School this afternoon and
Chen Lee came out to greet me. We talked about her boy friend in Colorado,
Mountains, food, and her english studies.

Well it's time for diner, talk to ya all later! :-)

 	Clif