[WAG] New pictures

Muriel Kirton muriel at river-of-jade.com
Tue Oct 10 13:30:27 PDT 2006

Thanks Kelly  for the latest addition of photos.  Wow, that camera certainly
did the trick!!  GREAT photos - especially all the portraits!!

Just ran through all of yours Isaac and Cliff too - also some great shots.
I will attempt to put some of mine up in the next few days.

I wonder how we are all faring after our time on the mountain.  I feel that
I am still in a different place in myself than I was beforehand.  I have a
strong inner prompting to 'sit' with great regularity, two or three times a
day, though the potency is undoubtedly less strong without the transmission
of energy from Teacher Hu.   But  it feels good to have that as a marker to
work towards......  What a wonderful time we shared!!!   Too short by far!

Big regret - not having bought lots more of that great teahouse tea!!  Which
reminds me, I  managed to get the sword all the way back to London....though
it took a moment of explanation when it appeared on the screen at the
airport.  Got to Heathrow late in the evening,  and there was no-one at the
customs desk, so I meandered through....

Hope everyone is doing well

Smiles,
Muriel