[WAG] Tour Video

Kuanyin Productions kuanyinproductions at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:32:02 PDT 2006

Hello All!

Please visit my new website at www.infuselife.com
I am now streaming a short video segment  for you to get a taste of what the
travelogue DVD will contain.
 I will also be adding voiceovers, interviews and much much more footage
including magic tea ceremony, Wudang Tai-Chi form, Monkey Island, and Temple
tours and your photos.

You can order the full length DVD through this website.

I feel truely blessed and grateful to have been a part of this. The video is
spectacular and will be something sacred to show again and again over the
years.

Your comments are welcome! Enjoy the Wudang Promo on the site.

In the Tao,
Angela Duncan
kuanyinproductions at gmail.com
www.infuselife.com